If you’re approaching traditional retirement, Boston SIM Silver is your dedicated organization. We’ll help you assess, plan, evaluate, and discuss transitioning out of your professional career.
As a member, you can:
- Discuss your upcoming transition
- Conduct an assessment of your life
- Develop a post-professional career plan
- Gain insight from other members’ as to successes and setbacks
- Tap into the social network of Boston SIM members
Membership is voluntary and is for active Boston SIM members in good standing. If you wish to participate, contact the Boston SIM Chapter Administrator to add your name to the SIM Silver mailing list.
Meetings are conducted four to six times each year. Additionally, you’ll have access to a collaborative website where you can share information, ideas, and thoughts, as well as tap into information from a variety of resources.